||To take ownership and responsibility of R&D server room and office infrastructure.
Company is looking for a senior hands-on Linux System Administrator to join its highly professional IT team.
The right individual will be responsible for R&D’s growing High Performance Cluster (HPC), which is based on >100TB central storage, very fast network, >1000 cores, sun grid engine (SGE), etc. The cluster is maintained in production level with near 100% availability.
He will also need to support all office infrastructures and users.
Requirements (in order of importance)
• Production-level responsibility, self-motivated and independent
• At least 5 years of Linux sys-admin experience
• Experience in Perl/Python/BASH programming
• Large-scale, high-performance storage (NFS mounted)
• Experience managing SQL/Postresql.
• Monitoring (with Nagios, Munin)
• Networking (multiple switches)
• Responsible and independent person with ability to lead end-to-end projects with minimal supervision
• Service oriented