||Company is looking for a hands-on Linux System Administrator to join its highly professional IT team, which is responsible for the company's large-scale, visual search engine and production environment.
The IT team is responsible in managing all aspects of a modern search engine including: the crawler, high performance cluster, robust web-scale front-end, partners API, and website.
The right individual will have to have the ability to absorb and master a large variety of IT technologies in a short period of time.
• At least 10 years of IT & system admin. Experience
• Internet & Web Platform IT Management Experience - Must.
• CentOS/RHEL/SL and Linux expertise – Must.
• Knowledge of Web Servers (Apache, Nginx, Haproxy) and Linux Networking Optimizations.
• Worked with Enterprise Database Software.
• Vast experience in IT Management Utilities (Monitoring, trending, server provisioning, etc.).
• Experience in perl/python programming – Writing/Using modules and Designing System Utilities.
• Proven experience in implementing Clustering/HA Solutions.
• Proven experience in Leading IT Projects from the design phase up to the implementation phase.
• Knowledge in Storage Platforms.
• Willing to work overtime (handling various alerts on occasional problems).
• Hard-worker, self-motivated independent.