||For a US based recruitment agency located in Fort Lee, NJ.
12 months ago we opened up an office in Jerusalem (Har Chotzvim) which continues to recruit for US based Health Care Clients in conjunction with the NJ office.
Due to the huge success and growth we are looking to add more recruiters to our current staff.
The hours are
Fri-Sat; closed with responsibilities to check emails and respond if need be
Individuals with proven track record of recruitment (any type) is preferred;
1. The Recruiter will plan and execute strategic sourcing of candidates within the Healthcare sector using a wide variety of resources. Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates at various levels through phone interviews.
Health care recruiting is unlike many other fields. Our clients require pre-qualified candidates with verified credentials to be presented in a timely manner. So as a recruiter you will also be responsible for the completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities that enable us to move candidate through the interview process and expedite placement.
2. Key Responsibilities
2.1 Acts as primary point-of-contact for all Candidates
Locate healthcare professionals in the Homecare, Long Term Care or Hospital sectors through various sources, including the Internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail, data base etc.
Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements
Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
Present, skill market and submit qualified candidates to clients for open requisitions.
Acts as primary point-of-contact for Client.
Leads day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns.
Assists in strategy development.
Proactively finds new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts.
Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client's business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
3. Duties of Employee
1. Your duties and responsibilities will be as designated by the company and have been provided.
2. Team Reaches goals.
3. Maintain direct communication with candidates and team members during the recruiting process
4. Schedule and coordinate all meetings and interviews between clients and candidates
5. Conduct reference verification
6. Negotiate candidate pay and salaries.
7. Prepare, edit and sell candidate resumes and profile to Account Manager/Client to ensure placement
8. Handle all database entries and documentation of activity
9. Ensure that all company protocols are followed & completed.
10. Ensure company standards and quality of work.
11. Additional as stated by employer.