||The job in question entails a constant contact (mainly email and phone) with a large number of US/European based Biotech companies for the purpose of conducting negotiations and signing of consultancy agreements with several dozen per year.
The job is very well suited for those individuals looking to transition from the bench into the international business end of the Life Sciences, while gaining invaluable hands on experience at the top consultancy in the field.
- English as a mother tongue is a must - please exercise judgment before applying.
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences (M.Sc. or higher)
- No sales experienced is needed, however, is a plus.
- An ability to conduct negotiations at eye level with leaders in the Industry (CEOs of large and small US Biotech companies)
- An intimate understanding of the American culture
- Networking abilities and Business savvy
- May involve international travel (1-3 trips/years)
The job is for full time employment, hours at least in part are comparable to US hours of operation.