||The job includes:
Operation and monitoring of all operational systems (Server, Internet & Voice / Data), malfunctioning and systemic (first level Support1), providing an immediate solution, or to contact the second factor, full involvement in tracking error sequence to an end.
Willingness to work in shifts 24 / 7 including weekends.
- Student in any technical field, preferably in computer science/ software engineering.
- Experience as NOC operator/ technical support - advantage.
- Experience and proven knowledge of monitor applications.
- Technical background - advantage: analyzing and generating reports, programming skills, technical website management knowledge, internet experience, network TCP/IP knowledge.
- Familiarity with SQL, VOIP (Asterisk and sip troubleshooting).
- High level of English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.