||Company is looking for an Integration Engineer who will provide first-line support to customers and partners.
The Integration engineer will work closely with the our R&D, QA & Engineering team, as well as the client and partner side engineers, to address end to end implementation ensuring smooth integration of our services to the customer’s satisfaction.
Design, plan, integrate, test & deliver company services.
Follow projects implementation with PM guidence.
Perform software and system installation, integration and testing based on customer requirements and company standards.
Provide customer support and assistance per company products.
Assist in creating training materials and project documentation as needed.
• B. Sc in computer science-an advantage.
• Strong foundational knowledge of SW Engineering principles is required.
• 5 years experience with Microsoft environment (MCITP – an advantage)
• Experience with websites that use web services (Mainly Microsoft IIS)
• Solid SQL experience
• Unix / Linux experience - an advantage
• Demonstrable experience with a language such as Java, Perl, PHP, .Net
• Knowledge of computer architectures, networking, databases and operating systems.
• English at high level, Spanish – an advantage.
• High self-management, collaboration, Methodological working and Flexibility.