||The job includes:
• Design, planning and implementation of new corporate production environments.
• Maintaining and optimizing existing enterprise Datacenters
• Ongoing collaboration with R&D and operational group
• Providing the network security aspect for all company ongoing and new projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer science - advantage
• At least 3 years of operational experience in global enterprise production Network & Security
• Highly experienced with the following: Cisco Devices, Routers & Switches, Checkpoint Firewalls, ACE, F5.
• Expert knowledge in networking: routing and architecture, Strong IP / MPLS / BGP
• Experience with vast of security technologies like: WAF, VPN, IPS, NAC etc.
• Experienced with Layer 7, mostly HTTP\SSL & penetration tests - advantage
• Relevant Security & Networking certifications – advantage
• Independent, team player, broad picture vision, initiative, methodological.