||A fast growing internet company in the center is looking to hire an MySQL infrastructure administrator.
The right candidate must have at least mid-level systems administration or programming experience.
- Experience maintaining a large-scale SQL database such as MySQL (preferred), PostgreSQL in production environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, Redis - Advantage
- 3 years or more years of hands-on in Linux system administration or programming.
- Ability to write Bash, Perl, Python, PHP and/or Ruby scripts for monitoring, regular maintenance, and automation of tasks.
- Knowledge of system tools such as netstat, lsof, iostat, vmstat, and others, and the ability to deploy that
- Knowledge in production-critical investigations
- Advantage - Familiarity with systems-automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or CFEngine.
This job is full time and immediate.
An excellent opportunity at a great company!