||A fast growing internet company in the center is looking to hire a Senior Operations Engineer who will be responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing management and uptime of major site applications and subsystems.
This position also involves participation in the design of architectures and automation that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance and reliability.
- Minimum of 3 years administering Linux systems in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux kernel configuration, performance monitoring, and tuning
- Experience with shell scripting and at least one other scripting language such as PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby
- Expertise in server-side development, performance and troubleshooting analysis
- Advantage - Experience with a configuration management software such as Puppet, Chef or CFEngine
- Advantage - Knowledge of monitoring applications such as Nagios, Ganglia, Cacti, Zabbix.
This job is full time and immediate.
An excellent opportunity at a great company!