||The company is extending its QA engineering team with qualified, self-motivated, experienced individuals.
• Ensure the quality of the company’s platform and tools
• Plan and execute tests, manually and automated
• 1-2 years of hands-on experience with planning and executing automation tests
• Experience with white box testing (SQL)
• Experience with various scripting languages
• Experience working in agile environment
• Hands-on QA experience on web based / client-server platforms, a plus
• Experience with functional, UI, and data validation testing, a plus
• Software programming experience, an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Highly motivated and a self-learner
• Candidate must be after Bachelor of Arts studies.