||• Efficient assistance to users who experience trouble with all aspects of the game via email in English
• Develop and maintain good customer relationships by preserving current users and by drawing new ones as well as converting non-paying users
• Monitor all communication channels and alert to unique occurrences in order to keep them from becoming major issues
• 4-5 shifts a week- including weekend shifts and night shifts, 9-hour shifts
• Experience working in support of either technical or billing support - must
• High written communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a team and follow procedures
• Experience in the gaming world – advantage
• Self-motivated and very well organized
• Familiar with Social Media - Creative "out of the box" thinker
• Fast learner able to quickly pick up and remember procedures, and pay attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and stay on top of several tasks at the same time, and take responsibility for them from beginning to end.
• High level of comfort with PCs
• A strong familiarity with the Internet and its tools
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN IT POSITION.
PEOPLE SEEKING IT POSITIONS NEED NOT APPLY.