||We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in our Operations department.
Primary responsibilities includes (not limited to):
• Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
• Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
• Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
• Customer service and correspondence (phone, live person chat, emails)
• Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
• Performs special projects as necessary
• Must be eligible to work in Israel
• Mother Tongue level Spanish or Arabic or French or German (written and verbal)
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus!!!
• Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
• Special consideration for other foreign languages including: Danish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Turkish and other languages
Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm & Friday: 7:00am - 1:00pm (winter).
During the first three months you will be paid a monthly global salary of NIS 5,500.
After which you will be paid a monthly global salary of NIS 6,675 as long as the performance standards of the Operations department are met plus potential for quarterly bonuses and a yearly review.
CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.