||The SEM Account Manager is responsible for managing international marketing campaigns in search engines (Mostly Google).
This position includes identifying opportunities, planning and setting up campaigns, analyzing data and optimizing to maximize performance and reach profit objectives.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Taking charge of paid search campaigns in several countries.
• Identifying opportunities based on professional and business considerations.
• Planning and setting-up campaigns, including keyword research and ad copy.
• Monitoring campaigns performance, analyzing campaigns data and optimizing in order to maximize performance and reach business objectives.
• Implementing constant improvements and creative solutions to increase performance and volume.
• BA in relevant areas (Economics, Business Management, Industrial Engineer, Marketing) – Must
• Computer and Office skills (especially Excel).
• Fluent English – Must,(verbal and written) Other languages – advantage.
• Previous online marketing experience – an advantage
To apply for this position please email your resume and reference the job title in the subject line.