||• Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
• Conduct operations in compliance with Supreme SOP’s and Standards
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
• Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders Filled
• Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment
• Assist with the physical inventories as required.
• Ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and Shipped
• Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling
• Meet company standards for productivity
• To work with management and all interfacing departments.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with company Environmental, Health & Safety policy.
• To maintain a professional and polite attitude at all times.
• To ensure warehouse, including racking, is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that all MHE defects/damages are reported.
• Liaise with customer service and buying teams to ensure all paperwork (goods in and picking notes) are ready for processing at agreed times.
• Perform other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Operations Manager.