||• To sort current picking notes and allocate tasks to Warehouse Operatives.
• Ensure all assembled goods are packed and labelled correctly and loading lists are prepared accurately.
• This includes the 100% accuracy check of all completed orders against Invoice or Delivery Note.
• This should be recorded on the Picking Performance Report and any discrepancy should be followed up with the responsible picker.
• Ensure all goods in loads are QA and Qty checked, and all appropriate paperwork is prepared.
• Receivable accuracy is greater than 99.5% across all shifts.
• Pick and pack accuracy is greater than 98.5% across all shifts.
• Assign appropriate resources to facilitate most cost effective and efficient operation.
• Ensure regular quality checks are performed.
• Monitor and review working practices to maximize performance and productivity.
• Continually review working practices and make recommendations for improvements.
• To compile and maintain all necessary records, reports and log books.
• Supervise the Data processing and timely co-ordination of Inventory into and out of Axapta.
• Manage the AX data processing which matches the operations requirement.
• Control and lead weekly PI schedule and monthly full Stock Take.
• Drive and Control annual Stock take
• Investigating causes of Stock variances and monitors implementation of solution;
• Preparation of documents and processes relating to stock transfers and internal and external sales.
• Identify product substitutions, slow movers and expiry date issues.
• Ensure that all product Master Data is accurate.
• To manage and up-date on a daily basis Quality Issues, Customer Returns/ rejections, Label issues, Container/ receipt damages, damages and wrong Line Items.
• Prepare documents & process for stock transfer/ sales.
• Ensure the process flow for Non-Conformance Reporting is followed to completion.
• Oversee and ensure Goods In receivables are in accordance with SOP’s.
• Follow up QA issues with relevant parties.
• Monitor and maintain accurate reporting and auditing documentation.
• To work with management and all interfacing departments.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with company Environmental, Health & Safety policy.
• To maintain a professional and polite attitude at all times.
• To ensure warehouse, including racking, is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that all MHE defects/damages are reported.
• Perform other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Warehouse Manager