||A company working in the Internet Marketing realm (SEO/SEM), mainly in gambling, is seeking a professional and hands-on PHP Software Engineer, experienced in web development for implementing distributed content management systems (CMS), and systems managing and monitoring thousands of sites.
1. Collect requirements and specifications from product manager, development manager and SEOs.
2. Design and implement with emphasis on OO and design patterns.
3. Develop in web technologies, server-side (70%) and client-side (30%).
4. Unit-test and release code to sites.
5. Maintain code, solve issues in sites and systems.
1. First degree in Computer Sciences (or equivalent) – must.
2. 2 years of hands-on experience in PHP, SQL – must.
3. Experience in Drupal, WordPress – strongly preferred.
4. Experience in Linux, Apache, MySQL, XML, Web Services – preferred.
6. High level of English – must.
1. Strong interpersonal skills.
2. Self-motivated and a self-learner.
3. Being organized and result-oriented.
4. Love for the profession, pro-active and has the desire to learn.
CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.