||Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for vendors' tailor made solution.
This includes the following :
1. Leading the communication with the client .
2. Participate in the design discussion & understand customer needs.
3. Development & implementation work
4. Functional QA and system integration aspects
5. Assisting vendors with implementing their own ecommerce solutions.
6. Provide technical support and accompany customers throughout the integration process.
7. Generating documentation.
•Technical focal point for VIP customers including aggregated support calls and change requests.
•The suitable candidate is a self-driven individual with high planning, coding and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Education: BSc. In Computer Sciences or similar, Mamram graduates are welcomed
• At least 5 year’s java programming experience in a web based environment (coding either server side or web-client side)
• Mandatory Knowledge: SQL, HTML
• Languages: Fluent English and Hebrew.
• System Analysis and System Design
• The ability to function in a volatile environment
• The ability to deal with complex problems and situations
• Great customer facing skills
• Great interpersonal relations
• Self Learning capabilities
• Self driven yet a great team member.