• At least 2 years of proven experience building complex PHP applications.
• Broad knowledge of OOP and various design patterns.
• Experience working with MySQL, excellent SQL skills.
• Comfort in unix/linux environments.
• BA/BS Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience with NoSQL solutions (Cassandra, MongoDB etc.).
• Experience with large scale web development.
• Experience with various PHP frameworks, specifically Kohana.
• Experience with version control systems, such as Git and SVN.
• Good understanding of Agile/Scrum, unit testing, code reviews.