||This is a half-time position, beginning in January 2013
We are urrently seeking a Resource Development Associate to join our team.
The Resource Development Associate will work directly with the Resource Development Coordinator, providing essential fundraising support.
• Researches and identifies potential sources of funding.
• Drafts letters of inquiry, proposals, narrative reports, supporting documents for applications, and responds to specific requests for information from donors.
• Gathers information and updates from staff members to facilitate the preparation of reports and proposals.
• Performs administrative duties as required.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
• A strong identification with the mission and values of the organisation
• Mother tongue English, with excellent English-language writing and editing skills.
• Advanced-level Hebrew (advanced enough to understand texts written in Hebrew and organizational meetings held in Hebrew).
• At least two years' demonstrated fundraising experience.
• High-level computer proficiency.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Capacity to work independently and to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
• Accurate and detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills.