||A challenging and interesting position in writing & maintaining tests and documentation for company's leading product, which includes:
* Test writing + documentation for features.
* Test writing + documentation for issues.
* Test running and results analyzing and reporting.
* Test Environment managing
* Test tools development
* B.Sc. graduate or equivalent ( SW / computers )
* Experienced in writing tests for manual and automation with documentation (plan etc).
* High text manipulation skills and ability to write clear Test Plan from scratch
* Read documentation and start to write/ develop tests
* Flexibility + fast learner!
b) Database design and schema creation experience
c) Knowledge of report tools like CrystalReport.