The team designs, codes and debugs new features that enhance the existing software for one of the leading products in virtualization technology
- B.Sc graduate or equivalent technical / SW engineering degree.
- Management experience of SW Engineers - 5+ yrs.
- Experience with one or more major open Mobile Operating System (Android, Symbian, BREW, Embedded Linux) - at least 2 years
- Experience in programming C & Assembler..
- Familiarity with ARM architecture, virtualization technology, Object Oriented Design
- Development of network applications (TCP/IP)
- Support the writing of content for product internal and external documentation
- Work independently and capable of working under pressure when required.
• Experience with JAVA development
• Development of embedded hardware
• Familiarity with OMA standards, specifically OMA DM.