||For a large organization dealing with human rights in Jerusalem an English writer and assistant is needed to develop resources for ½ time position in the morning.
The job includes writing and ongoing management of contributions in English and Hebrew, writing reports and updates for new projects for the organization, working with its branches overseas for raising funds, and more.
For women and men alike.
- Academic with at least BA mandatory(preference for English-speaking Universities)
- Experience writing for charities in Engish mandatory
- English as a Native Language
- Fluent Hebrew
- Ability to express oneself in writing and verbally
- Interest in social and human rights fields
- Willingness to work 50% position in morning hours.