||Company develops visual search technology, providing an opportunity to search web and mobile platforms with nothing more than a picture.
Through our network of partnerships, our private-label visual price comparison, has been integrated with leading online applications, and has grown immensely to over 12M users this past year.
The company is continuing to expand and we’re looking for an energetic and passionate BI analyst & developer to join our team.
• Analyzing performance & users behavior in a large scale internet search engine, reporting directly to VP Marketing
• Perform data mining, analysis and reporting to support product, research, sales, market intelligences, and management teams
• Ability to work with and analyze large amounts of data with the intent of producing models that predict a given user behavior or preference
• Design, develop, and administer reports and dashboards
• Technical management of BI production environment and database.
• DB design and architecture
• Design and development of existing Qlikview platform.
• University degree
• Experience with very large scale data warehouse (tens of millions of users)
• 3-5 years of experience in similar position
• Knowledge in SQL
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in QlikView – advantage
• Experience in data analysis in internet companies - advantage
• Startup spirit; with energies to change the world!
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be detail-oriented and focused on data accuracy