• German mother tongue
• Fluency in English and preferably a further European language
• Basic knowledge in Hebrew
• Academic education
• At least 2 years professional experience in administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package and internet tools
• Strong organizational skills
The challenging fulltime position includes project management, cooperation with customers, translators and other suppliers as well as preparation of pre-press documentation in various languages and software tools.